Overview of US Businesses: ITV America is the largest independent non-scripted producer in the US. It includes ITV Entertainment, High Noon Entertainment, Thinkfactory Media, Leftfield Pictures, Sirens Media, and Good Caper. ITV America is behind some of the biggest brands on American non-scripted programming. This includes series such as ‘Queer Eye’, ‘Hell’s Kitchen,’ ‘Love Island’, ‘Fixer Upper’, ‘Pawn Stars’, ‘The First 48’, ‘Alone’ and ‘Real Housewives of New Jersey.’ Across the group we produce hundreds of hours of successful programming across multiple networks.
The role is based in New York, but may require travel to Stamford, Connecticut. It reports to the Manager, Accounts Payable.
- Vendor set up and maintenance
- W8 and withholding verification on all Foreign wire transfers
- Clerical / Assisting with pulling copies of invoices and contracts for Audit purposes
- PO matching and invoice entry
- Process Corporate invoices and credit memos
- Maintain and update account databases by ensuring transactions are accurately posted
- Follow up with Supplier on all returned ACH and Wire payments
- Review general ledger accounts allocation for AP transactions
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- Prepare, process and record accounts payable batches for checks, wire transfers and ACH payments
- Work closely with the Production Team to close PO’s and cancel invoices in Oracle
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS / WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an accounting or bookkeeping role
- Eager to learn and grow in in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office package (in particular Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint)
- High level of attention to detail and organization
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Oracle is a plus
- Must be a dedicated professional and team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills with people at all levels of the organization
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively across all levels of the organization and handle each request with discretion, tact and diplomacy at all times. Patience, tolerance and resilience are key skills.
ITV is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and is committed to maintaining a creative and collaborative environment with a diverse workforce.
APPLY HERE: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2460193832