Director, Talent and Inclusion
Reporting to the EVP, Human Resources, this role serves as a member of the HR team and partners to executives across the business to develop and drive forward key organizational initiatives related to talent acquisition, inclusion, opportunity and the overall employee experience. This position requires an inspiring, collaborative, courageous, innovative leader with outstanding people skills.
- Manage the talent acquisition process and build an ongoing strategy to attract, hire and retain staff across ITV.
- Implement recruiting and hiring strategies to attract diverse candidates.
- Research, develop, recommend, and execute creative strategies to foster the organization’s diversity goals.
- Provides guidance to people managers in developing performance objectives and other employee evaluations.
- Strategize and support Productions to ensure there is a structure in place to attract and source a diverse candidate population.
- Partner with HR to review hiring and recruitment practices and policies to ensure they support ITV’s DEI goals.
- Supporting the EVP, HR to lead the established DEI Committee composed of executives and employees across the organization with a focus on enhancing inclusion and creating opportunity within our company and the industry more broadly.
- Collect and analyze statistical data to evaluate the company’s population in accordance with diversity standards and goals.
- Maintains knowledge of diversity-related issues, legislation, and best practices.
- Partner across the organization to support and manage employee engagement and related projects, including employee resources groups, org-wide events, and special initiatives, including ITV’s sustainability commitments.
- A minimum of 6 years of Human Resources, recruitment or related experience required with at least four years specializing in equal employment opportunity.
- Experience in a creative industry is preferred.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently as well as in collaboration with others.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including dispute resolution skills.
- Solid understanding of federal, state, and local equal employment opportunity regs.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or related field required.
Temporary Work from Home Disclaimer: While ITV remains committed to creating a flexible work environment, we believe that in person collaboration is key. Requirements for different teams and projects will vary, but all new hires will be expected to return to the office in some capacity when permitted by applicable regulations.
ITV’s commitment is to foster creativity by championing diversity. ITV is for everyone, no matter their background, race, disability, sexuality, gender identity, or expression. Our people are our greatest asset and, as an equal opportunities employer, we welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to work both in front of and behind the cameras. Interested and qualified candidates can email their resume to email@example.com.
About ITV America:
ITV America is the largest independent non-scripted producer in the US. It includes ITV Entertainment, High Noon Entertainment, Thinkfactory Media, Leftfield Pictures, Sirens Media, and Good Caper. ITV America is behind some of the biggest brands on American non-scripted programming. This includes series such as ‘Queer Eye’, ‘Hell’s Kitchen,’ ‘Love Island’, ‘Fixer Upper’, ‘Pawn Stars’, ‘The First 48’, ‘Alone’ and ‘Real Housewives of New Jersey.’ Across the group, we produce hundreds of hours of successful programming across multiple networks.