IT Manager – ITV America
ITV America (ITVA) is the largest independent producer of non-scripted content in America through its production companies Leftfield Pictures, Sirens Media, Loud TV, Outpost Entertainment, and ITV Entertainment. ITVA is a reality television powerhouse with hundreds of hours of cutting-edge and innovative unscripted programming, airing on various major networks. We produce leading content including Hell’s Kitchen, Love Island, Pawn Stars, Fixer Upper, and Real Housewives of NJ, just to name a few.
The IT Manager is primarily responsible to provide best in class technology services to employees, executing day-to-day IT operation, and ensure streamlined IT operations in our Stamford and New York offices in a fast paced and lean organization. The IT Manager will work closely with other technology team members to develop and implement IT policies, procedures, and best practices. The main office location is Stamford, CT and reports to the VP, Information Technology.
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
- Ensure SLAs are achieved and publish weekly KPIs
- Managing crisis situations, which may involve complex technical hardware and software problems.
IT hands on activities
- Responsible for desktop support, Conference room Audio Video, telephony and general IT administration in the Stamford and New York offices
- Resolve Support requests in an efficient and effective manner.
- Google Apps Enterprise management including e-mail setup and troubleshooting
- Setting up Active Directory accounts and administration
- Support for Apple MacBook Pro, iMac and Windows Laptops
- Configuration, deployment and support of Mac and Windows operating systems.
- Manage FileWave mobile device management system
- File Server Administration and granting permissions to users
- Managing the assignment of VPN/remote access to File Servers & Databases
- Printer configuration and support for Mac and Windows
- Hardware upgrades and troubleshooting especially for Mac Pro towers and MacBook Pros
- Software installation, upgrade and troubleshooting for Mac and Windows
- Assist with configuration and support of a VoIP phone system; including deployment of phones
- Mobile device support including iPhones, Android phones, Blackberries and iPads
- Configuration and support of Microsoft Office
- Keeping up with all IT related inventory
- Maintain Software License and ensure we are in compliance with all license agreements
Internal System Management
- Maintain an inventory of all IT systems
- Identify and document dependencies between IT systems
- Responsible for system backups, archiving and disaster recovery
- Ensure the systems are up to date with all software updates and are safe from cyber risks.
- 6-8 years of hands-on experience in IT support organization.
- Google Certified Administrator (Preferred)
- Apple Certified Macintosh Technician
- Active Directory Administrator
- Knowledge of computer Networking and Infrastructure will be an added advantage
- Self-starter that is willing to learn and able to manage ambiguity and operate effectively with little supervision.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively across all levels of the organization and handle each request with discretion, tact and diplomacy at all times. Patience, tolerance and resilience are key skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced IT environment and capable of motivating teams
- Experienced in making data-driven decisions.
- Ability to help evolve and implement improved processes.
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills.
- Established time management skills with the ability to direct multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences. Strong analytical problem-solving skills.
ITV is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and is committed to maintaining a creative and collaborative environment with a diverse workforce.