ITV America is the largest independent non-scripted producer in the US. It includes ITV Entertainment, High Noon Entertainment, Thinkfactory Media, Leftfield Pictures, Sirens Media, and Good Caper. ITV America is behind some of the biggest brands on American non-scripted programming. This includes series such as ‘Queer Eye’, ‘Hell’s Kitchen,’ ‘Love Island’, ‘Fixer Upper’, ‘Pawn Stars’, ‘The First 48’, ‘Alone’ and ‘Real Housewives of New Jersey.’ Across the group, we produce hundreds of hours of successful programming across multiple networks.
This job is located in New York, NY and reports to the Manager, Business Affairs.
- Assist and provide support to the business and legal affairs team
- Manage a large volume of agreements and correspondence
- Draft, negotiate, and coordinate potential talent agreements, with the opportunity to grow and potentially negotiate other production and company agreements such as vendor agreements and collaboration agreements
- Facilitate and review background checks in a timely manner for on-camera talent and crew members; communicate talent paperwork updates and background check results to the applicable network executives and various internal departments
- Maintain status charts of all active projects with talent attached; track talent agreements, background checks, distribution, revisions, execution of agreements, and expiration dates
- Any additional duties as assigned by supervisor and other members of the business and legal affairs team, as primary workloads permit.
- Experience in a corporate environment is a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively across all levels of the organization with discretion, tact, integrity, and diplomacy at all times
- Patience, tolerance, and resilience are key skills
- Self-starter who is willing to learn and able to both manage ambiguity and operate effectively with little supervision
- Ability to handle confidential information and interact professionally with high-level executives, clients, and talent
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask, prioritize projects and requests, and work well under pressure
- Proficient in various business systems, including Apple Mac products (MacbookAir, MacbookPro), PCs, Microsoft Word, Google Workspace, etc.
ITV is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and is committed to maintaining a creative and collaborative environment with a diverse workforce.
Temporary Work from Home Disclaimer: While ITV remains committed to creating a flexible work environment, we believe that in person collaboration is key. Requirements for different teams and projects will vary, but all new hires will be expected to return to the office in some capacity when permitted by applicable regulations.