Overview of US Businesses: ITV America is the largest independent non-scripted producer in the US. It includes ITV Entertainment, High Noon Entertainment, Thinkfactory Media, Leftfield Pictures, Sirens Media, and Good Caper. ITV America is behind some of the biggest brands on American non-scripted programming. This includes series such as ‘Queer Eye’, ‘Hell’s Kitchen,’ ‘Love Island’, ‘Fixer Upper’, ‘Pawn Stars’, ‘The First 48’, ‘Alone’ and ‘Real Housewives of New Jersey.’ Across the group we produce hundreds of hours of successful programming across multiple networks.
Located in Denver, this role is responsible for providing support to the Denver accounting team as well as the Denver production teams. This isn’t just a job, but an excellent career opportunity. We are looking for a candidate who would like to advance their career, and we are willing to train and invest our time in the right person.
- Accounts payable
- Data entry
- Processing weekly timesheets for temporary employees
- Putting together various periodic excel spreadsheet reports
- Other tasks as assigned
- Complete tasks in a timely manner with minimal supervision
- High attention to detail is a must
- High school diploma and 1-2 years of bookkeeping or related experience
- Basic clerical knowledge
- Professional appearance and outgoing personality
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Oracle knowledge is ideal, but not necessary
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
This position is full time, Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm. We offer paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, and full benefits.
ITV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to maintaining a creative and collaborative environment with a diverse workforce.