ITV Studios’ Global Distribution division is looking for a Sales and Contracts Coordinator. Based in ITV’s North Hollywood office (currently remote), this sales support role will report jointly to the Vice President of Canada Sales and the Director of Latin America Sales. This is an excellent position for someone looking for opportunities within the television distribution sector of the entertainment industry to gain valuable experience at a leading global distributor. The base salary range is $45-50k per year, and ITV offers competitive benefits. This is a non-exempt role, and some overtime may be required.
- Work closely with Sales, Global Content, Operations, Rights, Marketing, Business Affairs and Finance Departments in order to achieve sales objectives
- Develop and maintain working relationships with buyers across Canada and Latam markets, ensuring preliminary internal groundwork and follow-up support on all deals and sales opportunities
- Use the rights management system (PARIS) to check rights positions, confirm costs and create license agreements
- Oversee licenses and coordinate the deal process with internal and client teams from closure of commercial terms by the Sales lead to signature of contract, invoicing, dispatch of broadcast materials and marketing
- Relevant experience of working in a media environment – preferably TV program distribution
- Highly numerate & computer literate (Advanced Excel, Word and Google Suite) – must be very adaptable and confident with computer systems and software (particularly databases)
DESIRED ABILITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS:
This role requires an individual who is motivated, very organized, an independent thinker, works well within in a team, and has the ability to be flexible with ever-changing priorities.
- High level of organization and ability to multitask, set priorities and meet deadlines whilst maintaining an extremely high level of attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, enthusiastic and confident
- An interest in international TV and digital distribution business
- Spanish (a plus, but not required)
For consideration, please send resumes to Human Resources at email@example.com.
ITV is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and is committed to maintaining a creative and collaborative environment with a diverse workforce.
Temporary Work from Home Disclaimer: While ITV remains committed to creating a flexible work environment, we believe that in person collaboration is key. Requirements for different teams and projects will vary, but all new hires will be expected to return to the office in some capacity when permitted by applicable regulations.